Address: Swyambhu Kathmandu, Nepal
President: CHHIMI URKYEN GURUNG
Manang Marshyangdi Club is established having objectives to adopt the Principle that 'Health is Wealth' through the medium of discipline, game and social activities, and to produce healthy, disciplined and competent youths in the society and contribute to the society and for the nation. In the field of game, social activities and other different areas by the youth and to enhance the dignity of the nation MMC has been participating in social services and in every type of sports to create healthy, disciplined and nationalist youth being always active to the development of the nation's game.
1. CHHIMI URKYEN GURUNG (President)
2. RINJEN DORJE GURUNG (1st Vice President)
3. KARMA TSERING (2nd Vice President)
4. MUKHIYA LAMA (3rd Vice President)
5. TASHI GURUNG (4th Vice President) Coordinator: Social, Culture & Education
6. ANIL GURUNG (General Secretary)
7. TSERING TASHI GHALE (Secretary)
8. KANCHA GURUNG (Treasurer)
9. PREM BAHADUR GURUNG (Joint Tresurer)
10. TENZING GURUNG (5th Vice President) Coordinator: Finance Committee
11. AMAR GURUNG (Executive Member)
12. PEMBA GURUNG (Executive Member)
13. SONAM GHALE (6th Vice President) Coordinator: Sports Committee
14. MUKHIYA GURUNG (Executive Member) Coordinator: Discipline Committee
The team is yet to be updated.
From its very birth, it has made distinct importance in different football competition on national level, and now it has entered into the 37th year of its establishment. This club is actively and continuously working to develop football in the nation to create healthy, disciplined and nationalist youth players, and to enhance nation's dignity by participating in social services, and national/international football competitions or tournaments.
8 time national league champions
6 time Aaha Gold Cup
6 time Budha Subhha Gold cup Champion